Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with an open source product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count!
With emerging technologies and trends, offshore development services are becoming more crucial as they can do a galaxy of work for various industries like SaaS, E-commerce, Internet and IT.
Join our experienced team of Developers, and develop things people care about. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- Database: PostgreSQL (With Object Rational Mapping)
- Collaboration Platform: GitHub
- Development Model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (CRM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
Design and develop integrated Odoo application using proper convention and design standards
Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications
Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors and company size
Provide support to maintain specific solutions
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Odoo framework knowledge
- Minimum 1 years of experience as Odoo Developer
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational database
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
Nice to Have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Interest in enterprise application development
- Techno-functional expertise
- Linux, GitHub
- Read & Write English
Why should you say 'YES' to this Job?
- Friendly and Open-Culture Working Environment
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Great team of smart ad supportive people
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing.
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
5 Days working week, 24 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
8 hrs of training every month to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities