Direct Sales Consultant, Software - San Francisco
A sales job for smart people who like software and can easily learn different management practices and industries. You will be in charge of the full sales cycle from the opportunity qualification to the negotiation, going through business needs analysis and astonishing product demos.
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
US + Canada Territory
A lot to learn
Master product demos
Deal with various industries
Bachelor degree, or higher
At ease with software
Fluent in English
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, walking distance from MUNI/CalTrain stations as well as dozens of local restaurants.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day on demand and pantry snacks