Customer Success Manager - Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, NY 14214
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Customer Success team (Sales) in Buffalo, NY!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Customer Success Team is helping customers across North America streamline their business processes with Odoo’s integrated software solutions. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn the value that software can provide across a variety of verticals and how Odoo’s diverse suite of apps (over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Contact customers currently using Odoo
Analyze clients' business operations and drive adoption
Execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
Empathize with customer needs
Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Experience negotiating and closing new business
- Passion for software products
1-2 years experience in sales
- Proficiency in g-suite applications preferred
Excellent communication skills
Proven track record of exceeding quota
Nice to Have
Experience with ERP
Experience in a SaaS company
- An affinity for business operations
- Additional languages
What's great about the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.