Customer Success Manager
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Customer Success team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Customer Success Team is helping customers across Latin America streamline their business processes with Odoo’s integrated software solutions. This is an opportunity for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn the value that software can provide across a variety of verticals and how Odoo’s diverse suite of apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Contact customers currently using Odoo
Analyze clients' business operations and drive adoption
Execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
Empathize with customer needs
Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Passion for software products
1-2 years experience in sales
- Proficiency in g-suite applications preferred
Excellent communication skills
English or Spanish or French
Nice to Have
Experience with ERP
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages
What's great about the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records