Customer Success Account Manager - Bilingual (English/Spanish Speaker)
A sales job for smart people who care about customer's satisfaction, and like software. You will be responsible for a portfolio of ~150 companies in North and South America. Your primary goal is to achieve sales target by driving up customer retention and expansion. The clients this team handles can be as small as a proprietorship or thousands of employees.
Customer retention & expansion
Achieve monthly targets
North and/or South America
A lot to learn
Master the product/problem solver
Deal with various industries
Bachelor degree, or higher
At ease with software
Fluent in English and Spanish
What's great in the job?
- The main sales driver is your ability to solve problems, and satisfy customers
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HSA, and other voluntary benefits to choose
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, and walking distance from MUNI / Free Shuttle (stops at Caltrain/Bart).
Monthly Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual event(s)
Weekly yoga classes in-office. Play any sport with enough colleagues and the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day on demand and pantry snacks