Client Solution Developer
Join the Client Solution Developer Team of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium! Challenge yourself and combine implementation & technical projects with customer relationship!
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs Client Solution Developer, you will be responsible for developing customization of the solution. Concretely, you will be dealing with clients who are not satisfied with the Odoo product as it is presented and wish to implement specific elements for a customized use of it. The team provides the development from technical analysis to support. Customer relations are generally handled by our business analysts working in the office next door. Your daily tasks will be undertaken from our offices in Grand-Rosière. You would then not have to move around to the clients' offices.
Develop solutions for our clients from many different industries, sectors, and company size
Support and maintain these specific solutions
Tailor our saas offer
Support and train our partner network
Passion for software
Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational database
Ability to learn and evolve quickly
Fluent in English
Good communication skills
Nice to Have
Degree in engineering or computer science
Quick and autonomous learner
Unix / Linux platform
What's great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy
- Diversified job, combining business analysis, customer relationship and implementation
Flexible working hours
Strong collaboration with functional support, developers and customers
See the real and quick impact of your job on your customers
No specific start date, we recruit all year long
What we offer?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team
- Advanced training: Technical and functional training sessions (5 weeks)
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Luxembourg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- A pleasant and friendly open space working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution of the success of the company
12 days of pro trainings per year,
including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Great Work Place
BabyFoot & Video Games
at Lunch Time,
Drinks at the Office,
Several Team Buildings
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Fruits basket, coffee, soup provided all day