Channel Account Manager Bilingual
- Passion about sales
- The dynamics and motivation to go the extra mile with a positive "can do" attitude.
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
- Strong software and new technology awareness.
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate.
- Between 2 and 4 years experience in channel sales in the software sector.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a must
Nice to Have
- Immediate availability
- Portuguese is a plus
Employees with Benefits
Compensation and Perks
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive complete technical and functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
This is a full-time position with an attractive salary and benefits package. Compensation includes base salary which depends on experience.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HSA, and other voluntary benefits to choose
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, and walking distance from MUNI / Free Shuttle (stops at Caltrain/Bart).
Monthly Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual event(s)
Weekly yoga classes in-office. Play any sport with enough colleagues and the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee and pantry snacks. Drinks on tap and fresh fruit delivered weekly.