Business Systems Analyst - Buffalo, NY
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Business Systems Analyst team in Buffalo!
Your role at Odoo
Here at Odoo, we create user-friendly business software that’s designed to streamline any company. That’s why we built a range of easy-to-use business applications with tools to address every business need. With over 5 million users worldwide, ranging from startups to large enterprises, we’re giving companies the tools they need to grow. If you want to help people transform their business with software, come join our Business Systems Analyst Team!
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work one-on-one with clients across the Americas and simplify their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation project management role for someone excited to work at the intersection of software and business. Clients that purchase success packs (link to the SP page) will interface directly with you, and you'll bill time against the packs as you provide expert consultation. You’ll be trained to become a subject matter expert across Odoo’s many, diverse apps (there are over 50!). If you have a proactive, “get it done,” adventurous spirit, this job is for you.
Work as the single point of contact between Odoo and clients to implement Odoo
Manage client's success packs through billing time and providing thorough descriptions of work completed
- Analyze all aspects of a clients’ business operations and implement Odoo software solutions
Conduct functional analysis and collaborate with developers to provide custom solutions
Use project management skills to keep implementations on track
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Passion for software
Enthusiastic to learn
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
English - Professional written and verbal fluency
Nice to Have
Experience in a SaaS or ERP company
- 1-2 years experience in post-sales implementations
What's great about the job?
- You’ll join a team of smart, hardworking people in a friendly, fun, and open culture.
- In a short period of time, you’ll learn the inner workings of various business industries.
- We value autonomy and innovation, so you’re free to be creative.
- Your work will have an impact, with real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving, growing company.
- We have an awesome product that customers love!
What we offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- Free books for professional development
- Sales team have a base salary + commissions.
- Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (Independent Health), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary package
Benefits include healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
After-work events and team-building activities
Comprehensive onboarding (2 months of training to ramp up)
Free books for professional development
Play any sport with your coworkers - the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Snacks, fruits, coffee, beer
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.