Odoo, Inc. provides a range of specialized and easy-to-use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to address any business need. Odoo gives millions of companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business. Odoo is the most installed business software in the world, used by over 3,000,000 users worldwide ranging from startup companies to large enterprises. Odoo's online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft. The San Francisco office was established in 2010. Since then, we've been growing tremendously.
- Take part in the functional consulting services we provide to our partners and customers in the North and South American markets. This role focuses on getting the platform of apps set up for a client that might not have the time or resources to implement a new system on their own.
- Project manage customers' operations, needs, and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo software services.
Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation. You project manage ERP implementations to create systems which are then used by clients that want a product they love. Intergration involves Sales, CRM, E-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, inventory, POS, accounting, and more.
Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to "go-live" and after as they grow. You hold onto your clients even if they are not active for hours or without, thus consulting to them when they are interested in doing more with the business process management software to manages and integrate a company's financials, supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and human resource activities.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual sessions in a way that best helps clients manage their own open-source ERP system of apps. You might train clients on Accounting, Sales, CRM use, POS, Inventory, E-commerce, Manufacturing, and more.
- Optionally, deliver Odoo functional training sessions on-site or online one week every 2 months to train end-users or employees coming from our customers and partners (8-15 people per session).
- Support the sales team during pre-sale with challenging implementations, consultation, analysis when working with clients, and in connecting with clients that wonder about the possibilities of Odoo's ERP for their systems
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering Management, Electronic Engineering, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- Between 1 and 5 years of experience that in business-owning, client facing, consultation, project management, software implementation (not coding/design), and/or a passion for a career in functional consultation
- Excellent planning and communication skills that will lead to long-term success with clients.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly. You will take lead with important choices, such as how you create clients' systems. You can connect with your manager during weekly one-on-one meetings as well.
- An affinity with the IT world, that leads you to understand what an ERP is and what open source is.
Nice to Have
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude. Help us build Odoo into a great company!
- You are open-minded, agile, and can react to change quickly
- You are business savvy and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are an autonomous learner as well as project manager that can hold your own with projects they are delegated
- You have a passion for software and businesses all over the world using our great platform that grows companies to new heights
- You understand things change, processes can be different in a month, and can work with leaders to train others
- You are approachable, honest, organized, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive a complete functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
And last but not least, we offer you a full-time job with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Health Savings Account (HSA).
Save on Commute
(parking and transit).
Annual Team-Building Event, etc.