Business Analyst (Spanish Speaking Preferred)
250 Executive Park Blvd, Suite 3400, San Francisco, CA 94134, United States
Business Analysts advise Odoo's clients on ways to effectively leverage Odoo's software for maximum operational efficiency.
Evaluate clients' operational processes, sales strategies, and organizational design to discover areas of inefficiency and develop recommendations to better manage their customers and staff.
Analyze customers' needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo.
Quantify resources required for a task/project.
Accompany customers in the full implementation cycle, from software configuration to go-live.
Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual training sessions.
Optionally, deliver Odoo functional training sessions on site or online one week every 2 months to train end-users or employees coming from our customers and partners (8-15 people per session).
Support the sales team during pre-sale.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
- Between 1 and 5 years of experience
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
Nice to Have
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Employees with Benefits
Compensation and Perks
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive a complete functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
And last but not least, we offer you a full-time job with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation time, sick leave, and standard holiday paid time off.
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefits
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Right off Highway 101, free employee parking, walking distance from MUNI as well as a short drive to dozens of local restaurants.
Tuesday Employee Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hours,
Annual Team-Building Event, etc.
Play any sport with at least six colleagues and the bill is covered by Odoo. Large game room in the office for everyone to enjoy!
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee as well as pantry snacks provided free for all employees.