We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Accounting team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and this role is key to our future success!
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for managing the monthly close, monitoring general accounting practices, developing accounting controls, and creating a scalable function. This role requires excellence in many areas of accounting as you will assist with payroll administration and other areas within a corporate accounting function.
This person reports to the Director of America. It is based in San Francisco and requires little to no travel.
Assist in all aspects of bookkeeping, including revenue recognition, vendors commissions, and GL
Assist in monthly close processes
Prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly/annual P&L and Balance Sheets to the CFO
- Participate in the design and implementation of company policies, including accounting processes based on best practices
Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
Minimum 2 years of related accounting experience in a SaaS company
Must be a self-starter and willing to assume ownership of assigned projects and duties
Highly organized with great attention to detail
Able and willing to learn an entirely new accounting software and ERP system and analyze configuration details
Nice to Have
You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
You have a passion for software
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit , coffee and snacks provided.