Account Executive - Buffalo, NY
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Sales Team in Buffalo, NY!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in Buffalo, NY.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Direct Sales Team is helping customers across North America to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Contact potential customers who have shown interest in Odoo
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations
- Network with a large diverse pool of customers in the region
Manage accounts after closing deals to ensure a great service
Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Experience negotiating and closing new business
- Passion for software products
1-4 years with face to face sales experience
Proven track record of exceeding quota
Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
Candidates with proven track record of success at Odoo come from Automotive, Insurance and outside sales
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- All inbound leads.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- Work at Seneca one tower.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K Matching, and Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the New York Fair Chance Act, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.