Customer Success Manager (Spanish) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.Apply Now! Recruitment Guidebook
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Customer Success Team in San Francisco!
What we expect
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Customer Success Team is helping customers across LATAM streamline their business processes with Odoo’s integrated software solutions. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn the value that software can provide across a variety of verticals and how Odoo’s diverse suite of apps (over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Contact customers currently using Odoo
- Analyze clients' business operations and drive adoption
- Execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Empathize with customer needs
- Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Spanish at a native fluency
- Passion for software products
- An ability to communicate value in a sales setting
- Proficiency in G-Suite applications preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with ERP
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Available immediately
- Additional languages (English, Portuguese, or French)
- 1-2 years experience in sales
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- An affinity for business operations
What's great about the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$90,000 OTE. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected includes commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks, and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.