Business Development Executive - Mid Market & Corporate
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Our department, which is dedicated to large customers is looking for Business Development Executives to join. You will be dealing with Mid-Market and Corporate companies (+100 employees) in Hong Kong and/or APAC from different sectors everyday. Their business needs will require a high effort of pre-sales analysis and consultation to convince them Odoo is the best ERP system for their business in the long term. If you are looking for a position where you will value your experience in IT or business consultancy and use your analytical and sales skills to advise large companies, then this is for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding project context (legacy systems, challenges they are facing, reasons for change, timing, decision-makers, etc.) through qualification meeting
- Analyze business processes and workflows of relevant departments through various meetings
- Present how Odoo applications could fit with their needs and advise them how they can optimize their way of working through a live software demonstration
- Work closely with the business analysts' team to design specific solutions
- Advise C-levels in their digital transformation, negotiate pricing and legal aspects
- Closely follow the project implementation
- Contribute to MMC department's optimization with your experience and initiatives
What's great in the job?
- Perfect position between Consulting and Sales
- A new department where you will be encouraged to contribute with your ideas
- Manage full sales cycle and ensure implementation's success through regular follow-up with internal team and customer
- Strategic projects for large companies with potential international deployment
- Learning experience where you will develop expertise in various industries
- Bachelor degree, or higher
- Bilingual (English + either Cantonese or Thai)
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
NICE TO HAVE
- 1 - 3 years experience in Consulting or Sales, Technology Sales is a definite plus
- Immediate availability
Software and new technology awareness
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
15 days of annual leave, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Commissions paid on a quarterly basis, end-of-year payment
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Young, dynamic and international environment.
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun.
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental, mental and life insurance provided