Business Analyst (APAC)
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. We are looking for Business Analysts to join our team responsible for ERP implementation projects. As a Business Analyst, you will be the single point of contact for customers / clients, leading a project from beginning to end. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Analysing customer’s needs and suggest solutions before Implementing the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Project management; Manage the whole project, timelines and successful completion of project deliverable's
- Implement our Odoo software and deliver tailor-made training
- Provide customer with functional assistance
- Collaborate with Odoo's developers to execute specific customers' business requirements, as well as working with sales team in pre & post-sales
- Support the growth of our partner network to become Odoo experts
What's great in the job?
- You'll get full responsibilities on your projects
- You will evolve quickly and learn a lot
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgmt, etc...
- Direct coordination with developers or qualification and follow ups
- The chance to work with different industries
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At ease with software
- Fluent in English + either Cantonese or Burmese
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Immediate availability
- Relevant experience in the following areas: Accounting, Logistics, HR, Marketing or Retail
- A lot to learn
- Master a complex product
- Deal with various industries
15 days of annual leave, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Young, dynamic and international environment
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental, mental and life insurance provided