Business Analyst - Accounting Firms Expert (Dutch speaker only)
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Odoo, a growing software company with a killer product,
a huge global community, as well as a fun and exciting work environment.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
Odoo Business Service department is looking for its future colleagues to help us achieve our mission: Leading the market by example and helping companies working in a more efficient way. You feel you are the perfect fit to participate to this challenge, check what you can expect from this job.
What we expect
You are able to manage accounts payable/receivable, bank transactions, general ledger, cost accounting, monthly/annual closing and tax returns.
As a Business Analyst (50-75%), you will implement Odoo. You'll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software (eCommerce, Manufacturing, Inventory...). Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
You'll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
- Project Management
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
- Internal improvement
- Feedback to the Product Owners
- Coaching & Training
- Feedback for department improvement
- Min. 2 years of experience in Fiduciary/Accounting Firms
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Fluent in English AND Dutch
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
Nice to Have
- Experienced in management software implementation
- credit management, financial planning, IFRS
What's great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people (+/-150), in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New office building in Louvain-la-Neuve
What we offer.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Sport Activity 💪
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and a chef 👨🍳
Live the aftermovie of our annual event Odoo Experience