--Ray Carnes--

Business Analyst - Custom Projects

https://www.linkedin.com/in/raycarnes

Ray Carnes アメリカ合衆国
2018/10/05 16:50

I am currently recommending adding the following Automated Action:

if record.move_name and not record.journal_entry_ids:  
record['move_name'] = False

It will reset the Bank Statement Line (make it forget it was reconciled with something else) so you can re-reconcile with the correct payment/account.

keywords:

re-reconcile bank statement line unreconcile bank statement line reset bank statement line bank statement mistake bank statement line mistake bank statement line reconciled with incorrect account bank statement line reconciled with incorrect payment

1 コメント
TWC Equipment, Michael C アメリカ合衆国
2019/05/06 15:57

Really helpful. Thank you, Ray!

アバター

James White カナダ

--James White--

| 6 2 5
Toronto, カナダ
--James White--

James White カナダ
2017/11/02 7:35

This answer was posted in my  Original Question: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/operation-not-allowed-since-your-statement-line-already-received-a-number-you-cannot-reconcile-it-entirely-with-existing-journal-entries-otherwise-it-would-make-a-gap-in-the-numbering-you-should-book-an-entry-and-make-a-regular-revert-of-it-in-case-you-want-to-cancel-it-after-internal-transfer-125703

In the end, the best solution I could find was:

1. Un-reconcile the statement with the bad entry.

2. Duplicate the statement (Actions/Duplicate)

3. Edit the new statement so it's date and description match the original

4. Delete the original statement

5. Run reconcile again - no error

I did as much research as I could and I THINK that this should leave things in a stable state.

質問する
Keep Informed
2 フォロワー
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now