Odoo Help

1 Answer

Vasiliy Birukov

--Vasiliy Birukov--
| 8 6 10
Togliatty, Russian Federation
--Vasiliy Birukov--

Help develop and implement any project on base Odoo.

Vasiliy Birukov
2013/06/03 2:56

In your example Priority is label of field, not attribute priority!

Just for selection field, second parametr is attribute string (that define label). So if you omit name of parametr in field, then apply predefined order of parametrs.

It's equivalent to:

'priority': fields.selection([('0','Low'),('1','Normal'),('2','High')], string='Priority', states={'waiting':[('readonly',True)],'closed':[('readonly',True)]}, required=True),
6 Comments
omprakash
2013/06/03 3:43

Hi wowas , Thanks for immediate reply.Can you please explain this line of code ..'priority':fields.selection(crm.AVAILABLE_PRIORITIES, 'Priority'), [ addons/crm/report/crm_lead_report.py] ...In this line Priority describe which property ?

kvas
2013/06/03 5:48

For selection field - predefined order of parametrs: fields.selection(values, string, ...). So first parametr is list of values (key-label tuples), and second is label of field. It's equivalent to: 'priority':fields.selection(values=crm.AVAILABLE_PRIORITIES, string='Priority'),

omprakash
2013/06/07 13:10

Hi kvas , Thanks for reply .. From your point i can understand the property .But still i have doubt from < Technical Documentation - priority: Not used? > What they explain ? And once again thank for reply

Vasiliy Birukov
2013/06/08 3:50

I think it reserved for future use.

omprakash
2013/06/08 8:25

Hi wowas , thank for your reply...

shanky
2014/04/30 6:59

BUT IN WHAT SCENARIO WE SHOULD USE "priority" ATTRIBUTE IN OUR FIELD? PROPER DOCUMENTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE SO CAN ANYONE HELP?

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now