Odoo Help

4 回答
Ilmir ロシア連邦
2019/10/15 5:43

Hello guys,

Actually, we have the module that allows to set up the products available on specific websites only and it seems that's exactly what you need.

It's available at Odoo apps store:
​https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/website_multi_company_sale/

You are welcome to use it

Axel Glienke ドイツ
2019/01/03 13:41

Hello Yenthe,

thx. for your answer. I think too its a lot to do in ecommerce (for example: its not possible to have both systems: b2b, b2c, i think a main feature for multiwebsite).

Your ticket is on github? i dont found it. i want to subscribe, do you have a link plz.

Thx.

Axel

アバター

Yenthe Van Ginneken ベルギー

--Yenthe Van Ginneken--
| 9 9 12
Turnhout, ベルギー
--Yenthe Van Ginneken--

Yenthe Van Ginneken ベルギー
2019/01/03 10:47

Hi Axel,

At this point it is not possible to publish products on multiple websites but not all. You have to either publish them on all websites or none, there is no way in between.
Right now there is no third party app that allows this either but I assume this should come quite soon.

You're best option right now is to create this option with custom development or reach out to a third party to do it for you.

P.S: In my opinion it is a design flaw in V12. I have reported this to Odoo as feedback for the upcoming V13 under the ticket 1922174.

Regards,
Yenthe

質問する
Writer
タグ
Keep Informed
2 フォロワー
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now