Odoo Help

1 Answer

Baiju KS

--Baiju KS--
| 6 5 10
Kochi, India
--Baiju KS--
ODOO technical

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju KS
2015/04/27 2:03

Hi,

** First you have to activate Technical Features:-

From Settings ==> Users. Edit your user (probably admin) and, in the Access Rights tab, check the option Technical Features.

-->Once it's done, you may have to refresh the page to get the new menus

** After that you have to Define E-mail servers from:-

Go to Settings ==> Technical  ==> Email ==> Outgoing Mail Servers and define your mail server

** After that go to customer and select the list view and click in area where its showing " 1-80 of *** " and change it to the way you want and select all customers you want and after that select Partner Mass Mailing from More option in the top.

**  This is one way to send mass mails.. You can also check these modules " Mass Mailing Campaigns Link  , Campaign in Mass Mailing Link "

Hope this helps....

1 Comment
Dale
2015/10/27 10:55

Hi Baiju. When I select the number of records I want the mass mailing then says that ALL partners in the filter will be mailed and not only the ones that I have selected. I used to be able to go page by page. Can I not still do this?

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register