Odoo Help

6 回答
アバター

Chris TRINGHAM 香港

--Chris TRINGHAM--

| 6 2 8
Sheung Wan, 香港
--Chris TRINGHAM--

Always looking for ways to help businesses get more from Odoo (and other systems).  

I have many years of experience with ERP and other business systems, both in the UK and in Asia (primarily in sourcing and manufacturing).  My focus is on business requirements and system functionality, but I am interested in technical aspects of Odoo (e.g databases and xml, though not Python).

Chris TRINGHAM 香港
2019/08/28 6:51

Hi Robbie,

Odoo doesn't know the product, you have to tell it!  To do that you can add the following line to your automated action:

Field

Evaluation Type

Value

Product

stock.warehouse.orderpoint

Python expression

record.id

This works for variants because product.product contains all the variants (and also for products without variants because this table still has one record for them)

アバター

Lars Aam ノルウェー

--Lars Aam--

| 1 2 6
Kolnes, ノルウェー
--Lars Aam--

Taken my pension, but still got a lot of energy. 

Worked as General manager, Logistic manager and SAP functional consultant (In Nexans). 

I always used ERP systems as a tool to better control our business.  And specially in Logistic operations.  

Currently helping an earlier colleague to set up Odoo for a new manufacturing business. Interesting...

Lars Aam ノルウェー
2019/08/22 14:17

You need to set Reordering rules for all products. They can be mass crested by import. 

質問する
Writer
Keep Informed
1 フォロワー
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now