Odoo Help

2 回答
アバター

Piotr Cierkosz アイルランド

--Piotr Cierkosz--
| 4 2 6
Dublin, アイルランド
--Piotr Cierkosz--

Originally from Poland, most of the professional life spent in Ireland. Software Developer, student & technology enthusiast.

Currently, I am Odoo Developer in Ireland.

Piotr Cierkosz アイルランド
2018/08/20 5:14

It is common error - refresh your repository couple of times and it will load without errors.
As your icon, thumbnail and description is visible this error won't affect your sales/downloads

Paul N Butera ベルギー
2018/08/21 9:56

Thanks for your answer @Piotr,

By "refresh your repository" I guess you mean perform a commit on the repository ? If so I did a bunch of them and it is not being re scanned by the Odoo agent. Moreover, The error/comment message on my module tend to suggest that I can trigger the re-scan whenever while I have noticed the daily scan actually runs once every day around 3 AM CET.

[UPDATE] Finally got to understand what you guys meant bu "re-scan". For others who are too slow to get it like I am , re-scan means going in your apps dashborad ( here: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/dashboard ) , selecting  "Repositories" in the left menu, and clicking on the "scan" option right next to the repo you want to re-scan. By doing this I managed to reach a 4/5 score as the "This module has no cover image (thumbnail)" error message remains a mystery. 

1 コメント
Ciertech, Piotr Cierkosz アイルランド
2018/08/22 3:08

Yeah, I meant re-scanning the repo. It works for other so should work for you. I would recommend to download any free module with icon and description and then check what is the difference.

If this does not work l would report an issue - they are quite responsive.

質問する
タグ
Keep Informed
1 フォロワー
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now