In light of global health concerns due to COVID-19, we will deliver our Odoo Roadshow - Atlanta as an online event! It will be broadcast live on Tuesday, April 21st 2020 at 6.30 pm on Youtube.
Register NOW to get the link!
Financial Services and Odoo
Transforming the future of your business!
Financial service companies have specific needs and Odoo addresses those needs by having a fully integrated suite of applications that allow them to maximize efficiency and save time on laborious tasks. This event will be geared towards financial service companies and professionals and we will be covering the following topics:
- Collaborate in real-time with your entire finance team in a centralized application.
- Communicate with colleagues and external users on any document.
- Complete audit trail and traceability of all operations.
- Full-fledged zero-code report designer.
- Multi-users, multi-companies, multi-currencies, multi-locations, multi-dimensions.
*For Mexico and Colombia - We will also cover electronic invoicing and reporting.
Explore the possibilities of streamlining your processes and working smartly with integrated business applications made with the user in mind. After the main presentation, we will keep the conversation going with our Odoo experts and professionals in the same sector. Come and revolutionize the way you work and stay organized both internally and with your customers.
What are Odoo Roadshows?
Odoo Roadshows are a series of events all around the world that are organized after the release of a new version of Odoo or the launch of a new application. These events are the perfect opportunity to discover how more than 150,000 businesses around the world have saved time and money with the help of Odoo.
Who attends Odoo events?
Odoo business users, business leaders, existing partners and more. Past events have hosted a total of 1000+ attendees from Odoo partners, founders, CEOs and more. As our software cuts across all industries and all businesses, we welcome guests from startups, to larger companies representing manufacturing, agriculture, sales, hospitality and more.
Why should I attend?
• Meet Odoo experts and our local partners for in-person demonstrations
• Network with business professionals who share your interests and industry passion
• Stay on top of the latest business management trends and technologies
• Learn about new business technologies that are changing the way companies operate
• Have fun and make connections with local business professionals
How much are the tickets?
This event is completely free, but registration is required to save your spot.
How do I register for this event?
To register, simply click the green button at the top right side of the page. At the event, you need to bring your confirmation or we can register you at the event. You can also register for more than one person - we encourage you to bring others that may be interested.
Will food & drinks be provided?
Free food and drinks are provided during the Meet the Team section. We carefully put together a variety of delicious appetizers and non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages.
What is the language of the event?
This presentation will be given in the following language: English