Announcements mailing list archives
Re: Deploy & Test Community Apps: Odoo.shby
GLOBAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS TECH CO LTD (iWesabe)
I agree with you !!
|Thanks & Regards|
|Shameem Babu P K|
|Odoo Technical Consultant|
|GLOBAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS TECH CO LTD|
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|E : email@example.com|
|Ph : +966 13 895 6600; Ext:222|
|Mob: +966 539 079 660|
On 04/29/2018 05:35 PM, Niyas Raphy wrote:
Its great and cool. And nice to work on it.
And I think right now those who having the subscription code can use or test it. I personally believe it will great if you can provide a temp subscription of one month or a week time so that those who interested can test and experience it.
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:40 PM, iWesabe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Awesome & useful :) !!
Thanks & Regards ------------- Shameem Babu P K Odoo Technical Consultant ______________________________ GLOBAL CREATIVE CONCEPTS TECH CO LTD Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E : email@example.com Ph : +966 13 895 6600; Ext:222 Mob: +966 539 079 660 Web: www.iwesabe.com ___________________On 04/27/2018 09:45 AM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
We just released a new feature that allows to deploy community apps easily on odoo.sh:More specifically:
- It copies the selected module as well as all the dependencies in your repo
- You can install on an existing project, or a new one
- If you select an existing project, it creates a new branch based on the master/production branch
- Automated tests are performed on the community modules to check if it builds successfully or not
- Once you have tested the app you can merge in your staging/production branch with drag & dropYou can still use the submodule feature of Odoo.sh that ease the update afterwards.
Next Step: build & test all community apps to check if it installs successfully before testing.
PS: if you don't know what Odoo.sh is, here is a video: https://www.youtube.