Odoo Help

1 Answer

Fernando La Chica Mera

--Fernando La Chica Mera--
| 6 2 5
San José de La Rinconada, Spagna
--Fernando La Chica Mera--

Soy programador con más de 15 años de experiencia. Casi toda mi carrera profesional ha girado entorno al mundo de los ERP. Conozco el modelo de desarrollo de Openbravo, de openXpertya y Libertya pero el método que propone Odoo es el que más me gusta. I am a programmer with over 15 years of experience where most of my professional career revolved around the world of ERP . I know the Openbravo development model of openXpertya and Libertya but that Odoo method proposed is the one I like.

Fernando La Chica Mera
20/06/19, 12:39

I would do the reconciliation from invoices. Filter by the customer and the unpaid and from there. Another option, if you have the generated payments, is to filter them by the same criteria.

Maybe you have tried it but I think that the reconciliation assistant does not allow adding fields from the configuration.

1 Comment
Aam IT & Logistic Consult, Lars Aam
20/06/19, 12:48

I know this. But in some cases it is very strange: We had a payment for 194 000, and an invoice of 199 000. They where a match in the foreign value, and the difference was currency exchange rate. So in reconciliation, they did not show any difference, althoug the value we see om screen does not match. Very confusing, and it would not be, if the the foreign currency was visible in the screen. I use Studio app, and the screen is not availble there for modification.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now