Odoo Help

2 Answers
Hazem Mahmoud
18/12/18, 06:12

Hi Evans

Does the USD currency connected to a company as a base currency? If yes you can login with this company and you will see all of your transactions an reports have been converted to USD currency, take care of exchange rates conversion

If not you will see a hidden field in tree views in multiple places called "amount_currency" showing the amount in its based currency, for reports as I told you, you have to login with a company with its base currency 

Evans Bernier
17/12/18, 15:21

Finally, on report "report_generalledger", I saw that when the field "amount_currency" (it contains a value when the account_move_line is not in base currency) is greater than 0.00, the value is displayed. So, in my bank account, when I pay a supplier, it's a credit so the amount is under 0.00, it's why it's not displayed. Does anyone know why? If there is a value, it should be always shown!!?!
Thanks

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now