1 Risposta

Luke Branch Hong Kong

--Luke Branch--
| 7 8 8
Wanchai, Hong Kong
--Luke Branch--

Luke Branch Hong Kong
05/12/14, 21:58

I've begun work on a module for adding multiple product images to a product for use on the frontend of the website:

https://github.com/OdooCommunityWidgets/website_multi_image

Currently it is in the early stages of development. I am working on features in the dev-... branches and pushing them to master at various milestones in the development process.

Please feel free to comment back with any feature requests or suggestions for improvements if you would like to use the module.

1 Commento
DevBranch Company Limited, Luke Branch Hong Kong
08/12/14, 00:15

[UPDATE]: I have finished the first alpha version of the module. The functionality includes "Synced OwlSliders" (ie. two sets of owlsliders on one page synced to each other) to provide the functionality expected from current e-commerce industry-standard product view page galleries. This is currently active in the dev-image-carousel branch of the module, however it will be pushed to an 8.0 branch shortly.

Fai una domanda
Keep Informed
4 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now