Accounting and Localization Arsip milis
Big Consulting GmbH, Thorsten Vocks
we recently discussed in advance of V8 release potential improvements of l10n_de around the following pull request:
Normally I would propose to discuss this "as near as possible" to the source code (=git). However in addition i would propose to discuss on the new official accounting mailing lists: https://www.odoo.com/groups
I see this discussion in the accounting group. We should target the V9 for some potential improvements of l10n_de, eventually backports to V8 have to be investigated. However we should discuss with @qdp-odoo to be inline with odoo core code. At the moment I would open this discussion by the following improvements:
* more industry specific accounting plans (e.g. the "IKR" (Industry), "PBV" (Healthcare) ...).
However i would propose these industry specific accounting plans in separate modules
* new feature: flexible dimensions (possibility to choose / define / switch as a property in installation wizard). As a result we would have 1 account chart : n potential dimension trees.
This would allow to keep the accounts itself and to apply the hierachy tree on demand.
This hierachy is possible to use as a base for the accounting reports. In best case there is for every
tree also one report with the same architecture.
* extension of pre-defined accounting reports (we need more pre-defined reports).
* e-balance (electronical transfer of balance sheet / P+L reports)
* electronical transfer of VAT declaration (elster interface),
* export of tax files for tax auditors (audicon format)
I assume i have forgotten some other things, however we have to discuss if we should have everything inside of the l10n_de module, or if we are talking about separate new modules (l10n_de_xxxx).
Eventually Quentin may point us to more advanced l10n modules in other countries (already able to export electronical tax declarations).
I also wish to have a german group in OCA, where we may discuss in parallel.
Example for Italy: http://odoo-community.org/project/43