Odoo Help

1 Answer
Dhivya
29/05/19 00.04

Hi Evans, go to the Invoicing --> Configuration --> Financial reports --> Account Reports and create a new record as "Reserve and Surplus "  with parent liability and type should be view. 

Then edit "Profit (Loss) to report" parent should be "Reserves and Surplus" and type "Report Value". Hope this help you.

Thanks and regards,

Dhivya.N

1 Comment
Evans Bernier
29/05/19 11.48

Thanks Dhivya, but it's not exactly what I want. Maybe is my comprehension of Odoo that is wrong. I would like to know if it is possible to reset to 0 the "Profit (Loss) to report" when I generate a balance sheet after the last day of my fiscal year. Normally, in other accounting appllications, we generate a balance sheet only by specifying a date (we don't have to specify a date range including a start date). With Odoo, I think I need to specify a start date from my new fiscal year to generate my balance sheet with 0 as "Profit (Loss) to report". Does I'm right? If I have to specify a start date when I generate my balance sheet, I will have to create a journal entry at the first day of my new fiscal year with all account balances coming from last year. Does I'm right?

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now