Odoo Help

6 Semua Jawaban
Antoine Labalette Romania
31/08/18 10.34

Hey, @Khidma!

Could you post your solutions please? I'm trying to do something very similar and I don't understand what you found out here.

Eliseo Tehuitzil Mexico
09/05/17 09.27

Create another table purchase_orders_line to save quantity, subtotal and maybe discounts or more info per product.

- products

- purchase_orders

- purchase_orders_line

Each  purchase_orders, has several purchase_orders_line and each line reference products with details like you want. (dive into the logic for invoices module.)

3 Komentar
Khidma, Zied Haffoudhi Tunisia
09/05/17 09.53

Thank you for your reply.

That's what I already did with 'products_orders_rel' table but I didn't figure out how to modify its fields from the tree. 'products_orders_rel.quantity' didn't work.

Travis Waelbroeck United States
09/05/17 10.03

If you review the core Odoo code for the purchase.order and purchase.order.line models, you should be able to find exactly the piece that you are needing.

Khidma, Zied Haffoudhi Tunisia
09/05/17 10.32

@Travis, Thank you for your help, very useful reference. I'm taking a deep look there.

Mengajukan pertanyaan
Keep Informed
4 Follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now