Odoo Help

6 Semua Jawaban
Philippe Thuaud Thailand
29/08/17 00.44

Hi Guys,

I just made an update of the code pulling from git as usual

Than I restart my odoo server and update the application

After I do this I get the less related error message showing on the screen:

1. This error occured while compiling the bundle 'web_editor.assets_editor' containing:\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/variables.less\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/mixins/vendor-prefixes.less\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/mixins/buttons.less\A - /web/static/src/less/variables.less\A - /web/static/src/less/utils.less\A - /web_editor/static/src/less/web_editor.variables.less\A - /web_editor/static/src/less/web_editor.ui.less\A - /web_editor/static/src/less/web_editor.ui.components.less"

This is in teh backend view.

On the front end view, I get the following message

1. "This error occured while compiling the bundle 'website.assets_editor' containing:\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/variables.less\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/mixins/vendor-prefixes.less\A - /web/static/lib/bootstrap/less/mixins/buttons.less\A - /web/static/src/less/variables.less\A - /web/static/src/less/utils.less\A - /web_editor/static/src/less/web_editor.variables.less\A - /website/static/src/less/website.edit_mode.less\A - /theme_treehouse/static/src/less/colors.less\A - /theme_treehouse/static/src/less/customize.less"

So I ran the following command thining that less was update

sudo npm install -g less less-plugin-clean-css

And restarted again the odoo server

But no luck, still the same issue

Anybody having an idea what to do?

The previous update, I did not get this error showing up so I don't understand

No other changes was made apart from update of the code.

Cheers

Sopulu Chris Nigeria
27/04/19 05.10

Simply run

*** sudo ln nodejs node

*** sudo apt-get install --reinstall node-less

You RAM has nothing to do with the issue

Hello \Jorge\ Dominguez\\\
\\
\
\\

please try with following links

https://gist.github.com/jfie5/7343868 

or 

https://coolestguidesontheplanet.com/running-installing-less-css-osx-10-8-mountain-lion/

I hope it will help for you 

Thank you

Imran Australia
04/07/17 19.43

Hi For mac something like this might be more appropriate : https://treehouse.github.io/installation-guides/mac/node-mac.html

Regards,

Imran

Jorge Dominguez Dominican Republic
02/07/17 22.28

Kabeer, thank you for trying. but like i already say im on a Mac. So I cant apt-get :(

Kabeer India
18/06/17 04.00

install these dependencies  

sudo apt-get install -y npm

sudo ln -s /usr/bin/nodejs /usr/bin/node
     sudo npm install -g less less-plugin-clean-css

Hope it will help you.

Mengajukan pertanyaan
Tag
Keep Informed
2 Follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now