Odoo Help

3 Answers
Evans Bernier
28/05/19 20.26

Ermin, it is normal to define a period for P&L, but normaly for balance sheet, we only specifiy a end date. Normaly we want to see the balance sheet at a specific date... So I am not sure how Odoo works....

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 7 6 9
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
18/05/19 02.54

ad 1) That is normal. You always need to define the period for P&L report, the documentation is only related to the Enterprise version, where they have re-introduced some kind of periods again.

ad 2) I do not exactly understand what you mean. If you have posted the annual profit/loss to the account P&L carried forward in the balance sheet, they do stay there of course.

1 Comment
Evans Bernier
21/05/19 09.21

For 1, OK. I will do like that. If I specify a period with start date, the question 2 is useless. But if I specify a period with a start date, all accounts without transaction after the specified start date (january 1st 2019) are not shown on my balanche sheet... Do I have to enter my accounts balances at january 1st to have a complete balance sheet?

Thanks Ermin!

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now