Odoo Help

1 Answer
--Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Qutechs, Ahmed M.Elmubarak
15/02/16 01.55

Hello,

There is a Hook method to modify the entries you can override this method and do your modifications ...

line that calling the hook , check this method 

Hope this helps

1 Comment
E.M.
15/02/16 02.10

Wow!, very impressive did not know there was provision for this. Anyway yesterday while I was checking I thought it was a better idea to implement the global discount directly into the subtotal price worked out in account invoice line. So if you apply a global discount of 5% and the subtotal price of the line is 100USD, the extended account invoice line will have a subtotal price of 95USD. By doing that you only modify account_invoice, account_invoice_line and account_invoice_tax and keep the accounting module untouched (which having seen the code is something tricky to modify). (If you want to give an opinion I will listen anyway, I guess there are several ways of doing it). Anyway it is great to know that there is a hook method you can modify. Thanks a lot I might still need it.

Ask a Question
Writer
E.M.
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now