Odoo Help

3 Semua Jawaban
Gerard Netherlands
26/05/13 13.50

Hello, I think I found it. You have to also create a different price list in a different currency and select this price list in the currency that you want your quote to show. I hope this is correct?

3 Komentar
patrick Netherlands
26/05/13 20.09

Gerard, you are correct. You need to creae a new pricelist, and assign a different currency to it.

Andreas Maertens Jerman
30/05/13 05.50

You can mark your answer as correct to close the tread. ;)

Daniel Blanco Chili
28/04/15 10.14

I already did this. But line extended prices and subtotals and total are not calculated properly (they remain "0")

Mahmoud M. Soliman Mesir
27/08/13 11.53

I have the same problem as i want to show the customer all his balances divided into 4 different currencies and also their transactions are different also, What have i do?

I want to keep balances of all currencies and i don't want to mix or exchange them to the default one

And is it related to the chart of accounts and if yes how to configure it to accept this specifications....

Odoo India

--Odoo --

| 5 2 8
India
--Odoo --

Working in Odoo TEchnologies

Odoo India
23/01/14 05.56

Go to Sales->configuration->pricelist->pricelist->create multiple currencies like INR ,AED or any one \

After that go to quotation ->create ->select multiple pricelists u want added from price list configuraton

Mengajukan pertanyaan
Writer
Keep Informed
2 Follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now