2 Answers

Mitul Shingala

--Mitul Shingala--
--Mitul Shingala--

Odoo Developer

Mitul Shingala
28/03/19 02.04

hello

into the button you have to give the action id, try like below changes.

<button name="%(Sale_inherit.manufacturing_form_action)d" type="action" string="Manufacturing Details" class="oe_highlight oe_inline" />

it is not giving me any error but it is also not opening the form ...can you tell me why is that? I'll be very thankful

6 Comments
Mitul Shingala
28/03/19 02.11

did you tried with the solutions which i was given

rehmanabdullah355@gmail.com
28/03/19 02.16

yes i have just tried it and then upgraded the module but same.. no error but form isnt opening too. Do you think action button is right for this? I am placing this button in sale order lines by inheritence

Mitul Shingala
28/03/19 02.25

yes action button is right. and make sure please do not add addition space into the xml id

like id = " manufacturing_form_action ". so remove the space from id. and also check the access rights for your new object.

28/03/19 02.41

do i have to create another item in access control list?Please guide me through it

Mitul Shingala
28/03/19 02.53

no need to create another items. whatever you create the item in access control list give the full rights like 1,1,1,1 for create write delete read. and then try.

01/04/19 05.26

I was able to do it at last. Thank you so much for your help

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our eLearning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, use cases and quizzes.

Test it now