Community mailing list archives
Re: [Openerp-community] Update on 8.0 release statusby
Congratulation all odoos
+ 971 55 66 77 001
Sent from Note III
On Sep 18, 2014 9:41 PM, "Marcelo Bello" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Ok I guess I misread the "WE ARE HERE", it was a quote from an email sent way back.On the other hand, it felt like step 2 was still underway "We're now starting to migrate some existing customers from the previous version (saas-3) to 8.0RC, improving further the migrations scripts and stability".On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Marcelo Bello <email@example.com> wrote:Can anyone explain how we went from being on step #1 yesterday to having the final release today?On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Olivier Dony <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hi everyone!
Here's another quick update about the 8.0 release status.
- Odoo.com has been running on 8.0 RC1 for several weeks and has become quite stable after a lot of improvements and corrections.
- The translation teams have been doing an incredible job and several teams have almost reach 100%. We've fixed some important translation issues (translations were not visible everywhere) and we're still working on some less important issues.
Don't worry if you don't see your latest translations yet in Github, more translation synchronizations will takes place in the coming days.
- 8.0RC is now deployed fully on Odoo Online for *new* customers and the feedback has allowed us to make many more improvements.
- We're now starting to migrate some existing customers from the previous version (saas-3) to 8.0RC, improving further the migrations scripts and stability.
Quoting my previous list of release steps, we're thus very close to being able to release the final version 8.0:
> 1. 8.0 offline stabilization -> bugfixes <= WE ARE HERE
2. 8.0 deployed on Odoo.com (migration) -> bugfixes
3. 8.0 deployed on Odoo Online for new customers -> bugfixes
4. 8.0 deployed on Odoo Online for all customers (migration) -> bugfixes
5. 8.0 final release
Thanks a lot to all contributors for your invaluable work!
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp