Community mailing list archives
Re: Possible Bug - Taxes on Sale Order Line - Account Invoice Line Odoo10 Communityby
Hi Dominique , thanks for the answer.
I tried your suggestion and still happen.
I created taxes with different Tax Group Field, defined a tax as a group of tax just with one tax and other with the pair of taxes that i want... but still happen.
This behaviour is too obviously for a bug but i dont know what to do
Enviado: jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017 08:10 p. m.
Asunto: Re: Possible Bug - Taxes on Sale Order Line - Account Invoice Line Odoo10 Community
Hi guys, I'm worried about next situation.
I don't know if something escape of my ( possible a configuration ) or is really a bug.
When i confirm or save a sale order( same with invoices) , the taxes on lines change their position and doesn't respect the original sequence. Why this is important? Well some taxes have the " Affect Base of Subsequent Taxes " check, for that, the order is really important.
How to reproduce it:
1) Create an order and add lines with mixed taxes ( the Affect Base of Subsequent Taxes check should be the first added , and other without this check )
2) Save or confirm the sale order.
- Taxes change their position
3) When confirm the order, create the invoice.
- The taxes passed in the incorrect orden provoking an incorrect tax amount, because not respect the mentioned check. ( not always happend )