Community mailing list archives
Re: [Announcement] New report type for printing high quality labels and business cardsby
8. Got the error
7. Tried to print it from the menu of product variant (product.product)
6. Saved the report and added it to the print menu
5. Selected glabel type and bind it with product.product object
4. Made a new report under menu Settings > Technical > Reports > New
3. created my label in glabel using the csv (downloaded in Downloads folder)
2. used ""Text: coma separated Values (CSV) with keys on line 1""
1. Exported the csv from product variant (product.product)
Steps used -
First of all, it seems to be a great module and I think everybody needs a simple tool that functional people can use to design labels at the time of implementation. This module is the perfect answer for the question.However, when I installed it and tried to test it, it keeps giving me the error - " RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!"