Community mailing list archives
Odoo Code Sprint in Shanghai this week-endby
The Chinese community held a first meet up last Saturday in Shanghai about Chinese localization and we had some positive feedback from new and old partners willing to participate in a community (https://www.elico-corp.com/blog/our-news-1/post/odoo-208)
As a side note a code sprint has been decided to be held this Saturday to start improving the Chinese localization in which there might already confirmed 5 to 10 persons gathering in one place.
* The code sprint will take place at in Shanghai: 上海市虹梅路2071号，园中产业园四期1号楼2楼 （地铁九号线漕河泾开发区站5号口，步行700米）
* Date and time: Saturday March the 19th 2016 from 9:00 to 17:00 GMT + 8 (or 00:00 to 10:00 GMT+1)
* Language: Mandarin
We have already a list of modules/requirements that we need to work on in HR and accounting:
财务 / finance
- 财务术语翻译 financial terms translation in standard Odoo
-财务期间，财务期末，如在期末可以自动结转 period management + automatic balance transfer from one period to another
-标准财务报表：现金流量表，损益表，资产负债表 3 main financial reports
-发票及税：如何与开票机器进行信息整合，如何显示税的相关信息 Tax + invoice information
- 固定资产 fixed assets calculation
人力资源 / HR
- 增加员工基本信息字段 adding the fields on basic information for employees
- 表单打印 payslip/report printing
- 工资信息的计算框架（工资计算器） generic framework for payroll basic data per concept and city
-按城市划分初步实现主要城市的公司工资结构：上海，深圳，北京，成都，青岛。 standard payroll rules by cities: shanghai, shenzhen ,beijing,chengdu ,qingdao
During this first code sprint we will take the opportunity to:
* make sure the attendees understand the Odoo Community Association role and how to participate to the OCA in Github (30 min)
* make a presentation about how to code for OCA (30 min)
* draw draft functional for the scope that was decided last week (2h)
* start the first module development (3h)
All PR will be made against OCA/l10n-china repo.
OCA board has already confirmed a financing for lunch (10 USD / person).
The Chinese community is only starting now to participate in the OCA and we would like to ask the veteran reviewers to help us review the output. I will have a first review on my side (mostly functional and design but not coding) but some more eyes on the technical side would be appreciated to help the Chinese community take off :).
Thanks for your help in advance!
PS:people interested (Chines or not) to participate online and follow the onsite group can connect to the wechat group (Mandarin):
Eric Caudal [Founder and CEO]
Skype: elico.corp. Phone: + 86 186 2136 1670 (Cell), + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37 (Office)
Elico Shanghai (Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Singapore) Odoo Gold Partner, best Odoo Partner 2014 for APAC
Eric Caudal (from my mobile)