Community mailing list archives
Re: Odoo Enterprise License Explanationby
Forgive me if this is silly but I wonder if I purchase odoo enterprise 9 for one user and for one year, what happens after year pass ?? is that mean the instant will stop work?
Yes, Odoo Enterprise is a subscription.
what if I didn't want to renewal can I still using it?
Can I install it on more than one server?
Yes, for development / testing purpose but you can not use it for different customers in production, on different databases.
- Odoo Enterprise is a subscription: you have to use the software
- In addition to the software, you get updates (bugfixes), upgrades (new version) as well as upgrade+migration service
- You can stop using it, or even got back to Odoo Community is you want to not pay anymore 
- The minimum is 5 users for one year (1200€)
- You have to pay for extra users, as well as renew extra years, otherwise the system stops
 It's pretty easy to move from Odoo Community to Odoo Enterprise, and the other way around to since it's just extra module. Of course, if you do Odoo Enterprise --> Odoo COmmunity, you loose the features.