Community mailing list archives
What module serves best a food cooperative?by
Voedsel.Coop, Ronald Wopereis
A new food-coop  is starting up in Enschede, the Netherlands.
For a previous food-coop in Utrecht, i built (in TYPO3) a module that :
- registers initial fee per member
- sends them a welcome message which includes address details and confirmation of initial fee
- sends them newsletters
- sends them invitation to collect their coupons (a coupon is their interest  per 100 euros of initial fee; depending on the food-coop anywhere between 6 and 7.5 euros)
- handles hand-out and intake of coupons
- sends them yearly a status quo of their membership details (address, initial fee, outstanding coupons, and coupons that returned)
My question is: is there such a module in Odoo?
Perhaps not all of the functionality is in there, that is oke.
We can build upon what is already there.
So: what module to choose for the initial installation?