Community mailing list archives
Re: Colored tree-viewby
2015-08-07 16:34 GMT-05:00 Luis Panozzo <email@example.com>:
(This is an Excel mock-up for the sake of clarity in the explanation)Thank you in advance
Thats possible by default with the attribute color in the xml definition of the view.
1. Value should be present in the database.
2. Value should be in the view itself (even if invisible=1).
3. Function fields which are not recorded in databe until 7.0 at least can not be used to compare.
- You can change the text color no the background.
- You will need to program as recorded computed field the value(s) used to compare.
I hope it helps.