Community mailing list archives
Re: A set of training videos - now made available for FREE!by
Gianluca Milano / business integrator
+39 335 6010512 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: +39 081 19465159 / Fax: +39 081 19465159
Via Trepiccioni, 39 - 80078 Pozzuoli (NA) - ITALY
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Il giorno 31/lug/2015, alle ore 15:35, Mohamed M. Hagag <email@example.com> ha scritto:
Nice but can't enter full screen .
On 07/31/2015 02:10 PM, Alexandre Vandermeersch wrote:<blockquote cite="mid:55BB648F.firstname.lastname@example.org" type="cite">
Some news: we are completely releasing Odoo 8 functional videos (+ brief tutorials) - feel free to share them to your network! Those were previously only shared to participants of our trainings, but we decided to open them up completely.
Here is a recap on where else to find functional information about Odoo:
- Book on OpenERP v7 - still a rich & complete description, be aware that many changes occured in Odoo 8 then Odoo 9
- Forums 'How to' - written for Odoo 8
- Slides shared during Odoo Experience 2015 - all on Odoo 9
- On our Website we are progressively enriching all apps pages with a 'Features list', which can be useful for you or when talking to clients, for instance check the CRM features - we are reviewing those as we upgrade our apps
- Some documentation was already released on the Website - check our Business memento's on the main Odoo 8 doc page , and the summary on latest publications from Martin
But our main source in the future will be our new documentation for Odoo 9 (in progress), managed here.
If you have signed up and did not create docs yet, please start ! If you did not sign up and you think you can contribute, we'd love to have you as author or reviewer in the spreadsheet. Please read as well previous email from Martin.
-- Alexandre Vandermeersch +32 491 08 80 09 Chief Marketing Officer, Odoo s.a.
Alexandre Vandermeersch (av)