Community mailing list archives
Re: Odoo for sportswear distribution and retailby
On 7/18/2015 10:33 PM, Bruno Conil wrote:
@ Bruno : I might be interested joining one of your webinars https://business-hangouts.com/register.php?m=MjYzNTR8NTk3MjA=>> take a look at
my dutch/flamish is very bad though ...
- which language is the webinar held in?
- will it be available only Live or will a recording of it be accessible?
- what UTC timezone does the time refer to?
- Does the fact that there is no pricetag attached to it indicate attendance is gratis
<blockquote cite="mid:CADCfBCpynNG_9A24BUHyOQb=8Qb=ygnq4q6D0epbVngHbPvcEw@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">2015-07-18 10:18 GMT+02:00 Luke Branch <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
I think there are some useful modules for product variants in:
and a useful x2many matrix module in:
beyond this, I have no experience with that kind of setup in Odoo 8.
On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Yoshi Tashiro <email@example.com> wrote:
We have a potential customer which does distribution and retail of sportswear products.
Some asumptions/requirements that are particular in this business are:
- many product variants for color and size combinations
- operators are used to placing orders in a form with matrix by color and size (you select a product template and just input quantities in cells in the matrix)
- inventory of the past-season products needs to be depreciated periodically according to pre-defined depreciation rules
If anyone could share experience, or point me to customer references or useful modules in context of handling above points, that would be highly appreciated.
Gunnar Wagner | Iris Germanica Co., Ltd. | Jin Qian Gong Lu 385, 8-201, Feng Xian District, 201404 Shanghai, P.R. CHINA
+86.159.0094.1702 | skype: professorgunrad | wechat: 15900941702