Community mailing list archives
Re: Stock Inventory Solutionby
We are having a customer in retail need to manage their stock count once a month. They need a solution where they can use handheld devices to count stocks in each location.
Here is their requirement:
1. They scan the location code and the program should lists out all the available items & quantity in database for that location.
2. They scan each product barcode and key in the quantity, the program then display the remaining stock count.
3. If they scan the wrong product barcode in a particular location, the program should show the correct location of that item.
4. They will repeat this stock count process till every location has been counted. The program should show the list of the remaining locations need to count.
5. After they scan all the stocks, the program will display a report showing the difference between physical and database inventory.
We are looking for a full solution to run on handheld devices. Should you know anyone provide this, please let me know. We’re glad to discuss.
NGUYEN VU AN
P: (08) 38 480 585 Ext:22
<img border=0 width=174 height=150 id="Picture_x0020_1" src="cid:image001.png@01D0C068.9F00DCB0" alt="cid:image003.png@01D0A5A4.734D9BF0">
27 Đang Tat St., Tan dinh Ward, Dist 1, HCMC.
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.