Community mailing list archives
Re: Automatic delivery from second warehouse / Odoo 8?by
I have this scenario:
- A company have two warehouses.
- WH1 is the standard warehouse
- WH2 is a backup external warehouse which is managed by a service company
- WH1 and WH2 are linked to separate physical locations
- Customer orders but in WH1 is no quantity on stock.
- Order should directly deliverd to the coustomer from WH2
My question is:
How must I configure the picking types, routs and/or the locations that this can work automatically?
Yesterday I thought I found a way (had several successful attempts with a route / pull rule), but mistakenly I deleted configuration and now I can't reproduce it :-(.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Mit herzlichen Grüßen
Telefon: +49 (0)7821-3299-892
Fax: +49 (0)7821-3299-890
Web: www.copado.de | www.odoohosting.de
Registernummer: HRB 710679 - AG Freiburg