Community mailing list archives
Re: explain about mailing list functionby
I am very surprised that on this week, there’s a lot of new community member that from Indonesia,
I don’t know why that happen, maybe there’s a teacher that begin to teach it on Indonesia university, and the student very excited about Odoo.
Me myself, is from Indonesia too, and very happy to know that Odoo begin to be knowed in Indonesia.
But to reminder that, this is the mailing list, All of your email that send to this mailing list will send to all member on the community.
And I am afraid it will be annoyed to another member if the question or the topic is not really important.
So on this email I want to clarify the used of this mailing list:
1. First in the mailing list you don’t need to introduce yourself or ask permission of it.
2. When you want to ask something, first please read the documentation first, you can look it on here: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/
3. When you have read the documentation and still want to ask, please make a research first in google, to avoid if there’s same question that already existed.
4. When you have read the documentation, already have a research in google and still want to ask, you can go to the forum: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1
5. As the mailing list purpose is to discuss about general things, not to ask something. You still can ask, but please don’t ask an abstract question, the question must be clear and not ambiguous.
Expert in Finance, Information System & Business Intelligence
Odoo Silver Partner
Tel. 13670137019 (China - Shenzhen)