Community mailing list archives
Re: creating an purchase order on the basis of an sales order.by
2. I think currently this has to be done manually
3. 4. not out of the box AFAIR. There are extensions providing this feature in https://github.com/OCA/vertical-ngo/ (logistic_requisition) although they will drag a large number of dependencies which you probably don't want.
5. yes, these are called variants.
On 04/03/2015 21:52, Suzan Theeuwen wrote:
I want to start with odoo for a business who sells furniture and i have some questions.
1. First i make a salesorder, is it possible to generate (automatically) a purchase order for this salesorder?
2. Is it possible, when i receive an confirmation from my supplier, to fill in the confirmation number and delivery date in a field in the purchase order.
3. Can i see in the salesorder, which purchase order(s) is/are associated to this salesorder.
4. Can i see in the purchase order, the associated salesorder?
5. Is it possible to create 1 article with different prices / different leather choices?
I have a chair who costs in price category A 100 euro and in cat. B 150 euro. In the several category’s there are also different leather choises possible.
I’m looking forward to receive some answers.
Thanks in advance.
-- Alexandre Fayolle Chef de Projet Tel : + 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94 Camptocamp France SAS Savoie Technolac, BP 352 73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex http://www.camptocamp.com