Community mailing list archives
creating an purchase order on the basis of an sales order.by
I want to start with odoo for a business who sells furniture and i have some questions.
1. First i make a salesorder, is it possible to generate (automatically) a purchase order for this salesorder?
2. Is it possible, when i receive an confirmation from my supplier, to fill in the confirmation number and delivery date in a field in the purchase order.
3. Can i see in the salesorder, which purchase order(s) is/are associated to this salesorder.
4. Can i see in the purchase order, the associated salesorder?
5. Is it possible to create 1 article with different prices / different leather choices?
I have a chair who costs in price category A 100 euro and in cat. B 150 euro. In the several category’s there are also different leather choises possible.
I’m looking forward to receive some answers.
Thanks in advance.
Camptocamp France SAS, Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp