Community mailing list archives
Strange behaviour with Real Priceby
When preparing one of my training, I spotted a strange behaviour (bug?) in the handling of real price.
The real price calculates the unit cost of the last goods issue and unfortunately put it in the field “cost price” in the product master.
The problem is that even when using “real price costing”, the system uses the value in the field “cost price” to calculate the reconciliation of the stock output account.
Now, how to get strange values in the accounting:
1. purchase a quantity for a price A (lot 1)
2. purchase a quantity for a price B (lot 2)
3. Deliver a small quantity that should be taken from lot 1
4. Deliver a small quantity that should be taken from lot 1 and lot 2
5. Invoice the second delivery: everything is fine
6. Invoice the first delivery: the stock output account will be credited with the value from the last delivery and not from the value of the first delivery.
This way, the stock output account cannot be reconciled as the values will never match.
Is this a wanted behaviour? If yes, how to identify and correct the stock output account in the case, this is a perfectly correct behavior.
Thanks in advance
Eric Caudal (Odoo Community Association)
Vauxoo S.A. de C.V., Humberto
AVANZOSC, S.L, Ana Juaristi Olalde
Camptocamp SA, Joël Grand-Guillaume